Tools and reed work

Well, to answer to you question, Ludo,

I take a file, and I recontour the tip of the reed, a little, to keep a 90° angle but with a round corner.

Then, I can get a lower gap, pushing down the reed into the slot.

If you are looking for tools, here, some place where you can buy them:

There is no, to my knowledge, harmonica tool store so, you will have to look around!

Euro(?) Area:

Fred Guitar Parts: www.fredguitar.com (fredsguitar@xxxxxxx)

US $ area:

www.frfarrell.com

Steward McDonald: www.stewmac.com

My father is guitar luthier, so I do know, mainly, guitar part and tools shop, but have a look at the brass and horns. I'm sure you will find some good stuff. Like hammer to repair your cover-plates...

Cheers, and keep us on touch of what you find

Froogy

Nicolas Fouquet
Frog's Workshop
'Makes ya feel great!

Weltmeister Harmonicas
15 bis Rue tour du Château
34480 Puimisson France

tél.: (0) 4 67 36 06 14
fax: (0) 4 67 36 06 16

Vous manquez d?espace pour stocker vos mails ?
Yahoo! Mail : 6 Mo gratuits ! Créez votre Yahoo! Mail