Question about SPAH

I would like to renew my membership to SPAH, but I am not leaving in USA. So, nowadays, if memberbership is only 40$, I will have to pay almost the same amount just for the change fees. I have chatted with some friends in France. They would also like to be SPAH Member but they have the same problem. My question: does SPAH have an account in ? area, as EU folks could pay their membership without having to pay any change fees?

Froggy

Créez votre Yahoo! Mail