Re: overblows - doing it

You can also prononce the sound G, such as in Gap, it also helps whan you begin to learn the overblows.
You also have to push the air and the note with your diaphragm. Diaphragm's work is extremely important!!!

Froggy

Chris Michalek <chris@xxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

A long time ago in a state far far away I wrote a little ditty on how
to play the overblows

http://www.coast2coastmusic.com/diatonic/overblows.shtml

I hope it helps....

Créez votre Yahoo! Mail