overblows

FWIW - I've only used the 6 overblow, but... When I was learning, the
recommendation of removing the cover plate and covering the blow reed
got me going after some frustration. It lets you feel the air flow and
hear the sound.
Thanks for the discussion. I've stolen the recommended licks from Chris'
"learning to overblow" (Thanks Chris!) and have a good sounding 4,5, and
6 overblow on a stock Huang Star Performer that was on my desk. And this
after renouncing overblows a couple of years ago. Funny world, huh?

I'm inspired every time I get back on the list. You guys rock!

Ned