Sleeper amp alert

Forgot that I also subbed a 12ay7 for the 12ax7.

Fender Musicmaster Bass amp- 70's amp with 6V6 x 2 or 6AQ5 x 2,  12AX7,
very unusual transformer phase inverter, 1 x 12, volume and single tone.
Typically cost about $200 on ebay.
Mine has 6V6s and a Weber VST P12N, otherwise stock.  (The stock speaker was
not good)
It sounded clearly better than my extensively harp tweaked Princeton Reverb
at band practice today.  More volume, bottom, crunch with nice definition.
IMO- this amp rates with the Kal Model 1 for bang for buck.

Jim