Re: super scope

I have the PSD220 Superscope (Marantz) that I bought used a couple of years ago (thanks for the heads-up Hal!).  Its a great tool and I really like it!

Yeah, there's all kinds of personnel computer software one can use too, but I prefer the Superscope because its portable and you don't have to be sitting at the computer... I have enough of that all day at work !

I can take it on vacation or kick back in my reclining chair, or patio, or sofa with the Superscope right next to me or sitting on my chest with the A-B loop set and slow the recording or change the pitch (I don't change the pitch very often).  I like the portability of the Superscope.

I've used the line-out to run the Superscope into my Recordable CD player on my stereo system to record something being played at 50% onto a rewriteable CD, and then you can use that CD on the Superscope to slow it down another 50%.

I recommend getting the rechargeable battery pack.

I wish I would've had such an easy useful tool years ago when I first started learning to play.

Ken Hildebrand

Join Excite! - http://www.excite.com