Bb XB40s wholesale

I was no longer planning on selling XB40s after hearing the poor feedback on the D XB40s. My supplier failed to cancel the order I placed in December on a shipment of Bb XB40s. I hear the Bb's perform better then the D's.

I have the option to return them or try to sell them here at  cost just to unload them. I haven't opened the box yet. I think there are 4 Bb XB40s in the box.

This is first come, first serve, no future orders taken. $52 each plus shipping or
$208.00 for all plus shipping. no paypal payments since I'm selling them at cost.
I don't want to pay a fee on something I'm not making money on.

email me offlist.

mike