China contacts

Hello, everybody.

I would like to tell you that your preferred Brazilian member is going
through a major professional change. :-)

I am moving to Nantong, Jiangsu, China, just some hours drive north of
Shanghai. And this is happening fast, as I´m flying on Sunday the 4th. I
will be inspecting the construction of ships at the NACKS (Nantong COSCO KHI
Ship Engineering Co., Ltd) shipyard.

Having said that, I would immensely appreciate if any of you could refer me
to local harmonica players/enthusiasts, manufacturers (I love to visit the
factories and discuss production methods), events, etc.

Of course I will report on any "findings" and impressions I have on the
theme harmonica as soon as possible.

Please send any info to bresslau@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Abraços,
Fernando Bresslau, still in São Paulo, Brazil