Re: On-Off switch box for belt

Bullfrog wrote:
> I just bought an Astatic Y30 Bisquit mic and know I'm going to want
> to switch on stage, with my Jt30.  I can't get to my amp, so I need
> that box that fits on the belt.  I remember it being mentioned here
> back a while ago.  Any help will be appreciated as to what to use
> and who sells them.  thanks.  Bullfrog

I don't use a belt box to switch mics on stage, I use a guitar cable
with a circuit interupter built into it.  My mics are set up with a
pigtail of cable with a 1/4" female jack, then you can use any guitar
cable.  The one I bought is from Planet Waves, and comes in standard
lengths.  No pop when you press the button.  You can also use it just
to mute the mic between songs, etc.  I love mine.  Planet Waves
cables can be had from local music stores or from online places like
Musicians Friend.

- -tim