Super 64 - larry adler

Really enjoyed your story, crowley!

I too didn't regret for a moment replacing my 12-hole chro with a 16-holer. What I do
regret, very much, is entrusting it to the French post office, who have lost it! It's insured,
but claiming on the insurance, getting hold of a new one, getting it retuned to dimi and
sent back to me is going to take a few weeks. In desperation I've ordered a Swan 16-
holer from Jim Dyer (I got very quick service from him last time) and intend to retune
that myself to fill the gap while I'm waiting.

It's a while since I heard Larry Adler, he often used to be on the radio in England when I
was a child.

Don't understand the bit about removing valves to get heavier bends, tho' - I thought the
maximum you could bend on an unvalved chro is limited by the lower note, which is a
tone lower, whereas with valves you can get at least a minor third. Or does it work
differently if you only remove one of the two valves?

- -Keith