For Sale or Trade - Chromonika III

I'm offering this on-list before it goes to Ebay:

For sale or TRADE (trade preferred):

Hohner Pre-WWII Chromonika III. (Straight-Slide 280)
Slide was already customized (clearanced) when I received it from Germany.
Harmonica has been "Romelized": Lucite comb, Mylar valves, Silver-plated
reedplates.
This harmonica works perfectly - plays better than new, looks better than
new.
Original wood case in good condition.
This is a beautiful, custom instrument.
I have played the harmonica LESS than 3 hours since this work was done.

Will sell for $200.00 or TRADE for NEW CX-12 C-Tenor.
(Other trades will not be considered)

- -Scorcher scorcher@xxxxxxx

Why am I getting rid of such a sweet instrument?
1. I fell in love with CXs and ran out of funds at the same time!
2. I own TWO Chromonika IIIs - this is by far the better of the 2 - I've
been "saving it" for a special performance, and I don't practice on it. The
other (lesser) one is my "main" chromatic.
3. I KNOW this is worth more than a CX, so it ought to get me what I want
(need?) quickly.