Re: Coffee cup

Larry Price make a good tool for that. I can send you a picture off-lisy if you want. That's a very handy " machine" that I use a lot!!

Froggy

Scorcher <scorcher@xxxxxxx> wrote:

Howard Chandler says:
> I used to have one of those harps that hohner used to make with the red
> plastic dohickey hanging off the back. It was cool, but I think I can
> get about the same effect with a beer glass. I wonder what happened to
> that thing? Do they still make them?

They offered a brass re-issue version a couple of years ago....It doesn't
seem to be available right now (but a re-issue version of the "Trumpet-Call"
is).
- -Scorcher

Créez votre Yahoo! Mail

- --