Tuna Tin-WAS Coffee Cup

        Hi Harpers,
        The 'coffee cup' thread has prompted me to tell of my use of a
"Tiny Tuna Tin"
        It is the 6 oz. size, 3 1/4 " across, 1& 1/2" high. ( Some salmon
tins are the same.)
        When top edge is 'squashed' together, it comes to the point where
your 10 holer will just be grabbed by the edges.

        I drilled eight,  5/16" holes in the bottom, around the edge; you
could use different mumbers and/or sized holes to suit yourself.
        When about to play, you say you are going to play a Tiny Tuna Tin,
(the harp is hard to see ! )  At the end you could say 'hey, there's a tiny
10 hole harp in here !'
        Cupping is easier than you would think, but projection  seems less
than without.   Next, I think I'll try velcro-ing a little 'lavalier' mic
inside the tin;   If anyone trys this I'd like how well the little mics work
.  bg