Smokey Amps

How funny.  I just woke up and put on my "Gotta Get My Smokey Amp!" T-shirt which I got
free at NAMM several years back along with my Smokey Amp built into a pack of Kool
cigarettes.

I LOVE my Smokey Amp.  It works great with my Shaker Mic.  Feedback isn't a problem if
you position the amp a few feet away.   The problem is VOLUME unless you're playing
through an external cab.   But how much volume can you expect from a cigarette pack?
Just enough so that you won't get drowned out at acoustic or soft electric jams.

I always pack my Fender Tweed harp case with a Smokey Amp, a nice long cord and a
Shaker mic.  You can't beat that for portability.