Wim Dijkgraaf - Try Out recordings available for review

Dear harmonica players and music lovers,

A couple of weeks ago I recorded some songs with the amazing Dutch piano
player Jeroen van Vliet. The purpose of the recording session was to
have a blue print of some playing concepts and to find out if this duo
set up could work.

For those who are interested, you can download the music in mp3 format
at http://www.synergio.nl/muziek .

The recordings are not edited and not mixed because of their purpose as
working material.

The songs are:
- - The Nearness of You (Hoagy Carmichael)
- - Obsession (Dori Caymmi)
- - Treasure (original by Jeroen van Vliet)

Please let me know your opinion. It would be great to receive some
reviews, suggestions and comments that I can use to further develop my
playing.

Hope you enjoy it.

Wim