Hohner Echophone Reissue

I searched the web for more on the "Echophone" that I wrote about
earlier on Ebay and I found a brand new one that you can buy for
$53.40 that's made of polished brass.

Here's what their ad reads:

	Similar to the Hohner Echophone produced in
	the 1920s; this beautiful limited edition
	harmonica will be treasured by harmonica
	players and collectors. Features a shiny
	brass resonating horn and a plastic-bodied
	harmonica. Packaged in a specially embossed
	wooden keepsake box.

You can see a photo of it and buy it here:
http://harmonicaheaven.com/echophone.htm

I think the following is the same item but it is selling
for $ 89.95:

	HOH3810 Hohner Echophone Harmonica
	(Limited Edition Reissue)

	Beautiful vintage reissue harmonica model with
	a highly polished brass bell displaying an original
	historic engraving. The singlenote diatonic
	harmonica, fitted with goldplated covers, is securely
	attached to the sturdy brass bell by means of a stylish
	clamp mechanism.  A gentle fanning motion of the hand
	across the bell opening whilst playing produces a soft,
	pleasant wah-wah effect. Key of C, 20 reeds, plastic
	comb. Includes collector box.

You can see photos of it and buy it here:
http://www.grothmusic.com/cgi-local/SoftCart.exe/online-store/scstore/p-HOH3810.html?E+scstore

There's different photos of it here:
http://www.10holes.com/2000/echo02.html

I found this Echophone Reissue priced from a low of $53.40 all the
way up to $114.99 (double the money).

It really pays to shop around!

I'm just passing what I found along to you, again I make no money
by doing this, but thought it added to the discussions here.

Yours in Music,

Richard