From: owner-harp-l@xxxxxxxxxx [mailto:owner-harp-l@xxxxxxxxxx]On Behalf =
Of Aeskow@xxxxxxx
Sent: Tuesday, March 30, 2004 1:05 PM
To: harp-l@xxxxxxxxxx
Subject: RE: Self-Appointed Censors; was Quoth Muddy; was Yikes; was...

"I see no value in posting..."
So?  Who died and made you the Commissioner of Public Decency?
Or maybe you think you have the right to impose your morality on others?
Would you like us to conform to a particular dress code, too?

"Trying to impress you?"
The only people I try to impress are 1) my children and 2) an audience.
You don't fit into either group.

"Sophomoric?"
Sorry--didn't go to college--I come from a dying mill town--had to work.

"Discuss harmonica music?"
The Ladies' Harmonica Music Discussion Group will meet at 4:00.
Autographed photos of Johnny Puleo and the Harmonicats will be =
available.
Watercress sandwiches for all!

Stop trying to kill free speech.  There are experts working hard at that =
now.  You're an amateur.

Johnny T