RE: Self-Appointed Censors

It's ok. Let's stop this fight. The tale had little harp content, but it was
just that, a short story. Let's go back to harp-l. Thanks
Fernando Toral

Wow!  Another guy who's elected himself Final Arbiter of "Harp Content" and
Supreme Definer of Exactly What Harp-L Should Be!

It would be great to "stop it," of course--it's annoying, and I have a
sound-check to go to, as no doubt many of the people on this list do--but the more
you try to demand that others conform to your narrow definitions, the more
important the "fight" becomes.  And besides, for some of us, the "harp content" in
Muddy's review of Butterfield is, uh...enormous.  And provides a wonderful
standard to judge our own performance by.

Peace Out
Johnny T