Key/Position/XB40 question

Hey Cats!
I'm learning a song that is in Bb.  It's sort of a jazz number, and I play
with a saxman name of Reggie Redd.  When I play in 2nd position on Eb, the
sax/harp intonation issues come out, and it clashes a bit.  I'm currently
working on learning it on chromatic.

My question is:  Being one of the un-initiated as far as use of an XB-40, if
I wanted this particular tune to be my intro...my excuse, maybe...to trying
the instrument, which key would be most likely the most comfortable to learn
on?  Bb, 1st...Eb, 2nd....or get a C, and just get used to playing in
multiple keys, beginning with the needed Bb?  Thanks.

Hambone

All the action. All the drama. Get NCAA hoops coverage at MSN Sports by
ESPN. http://msn.espn.go.com/index.html?partnersite=espn