From: owner-harp-l@xxxxxxxxxx [mailto:owner-harp-l@xxxxxxxxxx]On Behalf =
Of Aeskow@xxxxxxx
Sent: Tuesday, March 30, 2004 3:25 PM
To: harp-l@xxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Self-Appointed Censors

It's all about working for=20
the outcomes we desire and you don't seem to know what yours are

Now you can see into other people's minds?
Delete all the messages that disturb you.
That's your right.  As it's my right to keep reading yours.
I need to listen to other people
because I lack your X-Ray vision into their minds.
Quick: what number am I thinking of?

Johnny T

P.S.  I'm sorry--you're wrong, it was 5--but you will receive the =
Play-At-Home Version of Mind-Control (tm) the 21st Century Game.