bully pulpit or ADMIN please read

It's never a good sign when I get back to my e-mail after having
dilligently cleared it all out in the morning to find 65 new messages.  If
you have a complaint about a post, direct it to owner-harp-l@xxxxxxxxxx
Never ever address it to the list at large.  This is a harmonica
discussion list not a list about how harp-l is or should be run.  In case
you were wondering nobody has bothered to write the listowner to complain
about a post today.  Another aside, I have yet to see a public attempt at
modification of behaviour succeed.  By the way this is my least favorite
aspect of this job.  Ok folks back to work and play nice.