open letter garbage

Just for the record, I enjoy any and all old stories about Muddy, Sonny
Boy etc, etc, et al.
I'm not "one of those", I'm not a "clever fellow" or anything else. I
wouldn't be posting on this at all except I got home tonight and my
mailbox had 80 some odd messages from people insulting one poor bugger
who's only crime seemed to be trying to defend himself. And I didn't
like reading that there had been lots of people who'd mailed him
privately telling him that they were on his side but didn't dare say so
publicly. Any time a few yappy dogs can beat down something they don't
agree with we are all diminished.
End.

- --T.