have mercy on digest subscribers (no HTML email, please)

	I subscribe to this list in digest mode, and when people send email in HTML
mode this is what I get to see (random example picked, no intention of picking
on anyboday):

	In other words, all fancy formatting you may be using (or your mailer, without
telling you) becomes garbage that gets hard to read. It becomes very hard to
tell when a message ends and teh next one starts. Please have mercy and switch
to plain text. Ask a friend how to do it if you have no idea.

	Thanks in advance,

marcio