Re: Bebop

Actually the stilts are made of rock maple plywood impregnated with a
plastic resin to reduce swelling and splintering. They were designed
by Jimmy Gordon and customised by Tim Moyer who was using one of
Filisko's Gromet Removal tools.  His hair is not clydsdalian but
rather carefully extracted and cleansed strands of hair collected
from Dennis Gruenling's shower drain. The incredible tone that
epitates (or was that epitriangulates???)  from the higher registers
are due to the resonating characteristics of Gruenling's crainial
epidermal extrudents.