From: owner-harp-l@xxxxxxxxxx [mailto:owner-harp-l@xxxxxxxxxx]On Behalf Of Nicolas Fouquet
Sent: Wednesday, March 31, 2004 7:02 AM
To: Steve Shaw; harp-l@xxxxxxxxxx
Subject: RE: Where's the BEEF?

Yeah, but beware! I understood, with the recent stuff, that there are some word to not say on Harp-L.

So, I can't definitly not relate my first time as harmonica teacher speaking in english. The fact is that I am french (nobody's perfect!) and I say some mistakes when I speak english.
That time, I was talking about harmonica and nothing related about sex neither than something uncorrect was going to be said, but,...Anyway,
Ask me offlist, then, to know the end!
I was thinking to relate it, but the last events advise me to not.

Keep on Blowing!

Froggy

Steve Shaw <moorcot@xxxxxxx> wrote:

<<
- -0800

As pertains to harp in general,,

Sometimes it's "clean",,,

and sometimes it gets dirty.>>>>>

Thank goodness we're back on tone and amps again! #;-)

Steve

Want more than the blues? Try Irish!
http://mysite.freeserve.com/trad_irish_harmonica

Créez votre Yahoo! Mail