From: owner-harp-l@xxxxxxxxxx [mailto:owner-harp-l@xxxxxxxxxx]On Behalf Of Nicolas Fouquet
Sent: Wednesday, March 31, 2004 12:22 PM
To: Steve Shaw; harp-l@xxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Lee Oskar After Selling Service

Yeah Steve,

That one of the good point of Lee Oskar and Tombo, also. They have a very good ASS. They have always answered to me.
Testuo Mano, from Tombo, is also very concerned by the happiness of his customers.
Another very nice ASS is the one Huang Inc. Mister C.B.Huang has been extremely nice with one of my friends (John Broecker, Milwaukee Harmonica Club). And Mister Huang has always answered to my inquiries. The fact is that it seems that when Boss of harmonica distributing company are harmonica player, they are very much more comprehensive.

Froggy

- ----Original Message Follows----
From: Garry Hodgson

"Anthony P. Costine" wrote:

> Any time a few yappy dogs can beat down something they don't
> agree with we are all diminished.

independent of the current controversy, these are
wise words indeed. they went straight into my quotes file.

- ----
Garry Hodgson, Technology Consultant, AT&T Labs

As one of the people branded a yappy dog perhaps you will forgive me for
finding the words less than apposite. Distinctly tasteless I thought,
actually. Now why don't we let the sleeping yappy dogs lie and move on.
How about some HARMONICA talk.
Here's some: I recently had a small issue with a set of replacement Lee
Oskar plates. When I took it up with the company they dealt with the matter
speedily and in a very friendly way, and I was compensated very generously
for what was really a very small inconvenience. They obviously take
customer service very seriously.

Steve Shaw

http://www.msn.co.uk/messenger

Créez votre Yahoo! Mail