Re: open letter garbage

On Mar 31, 2004, at 1:11 PM, Russ Bradley wrote:

> Regarding your comments on your experience with Lee Oskar reedplates,
> I agree with Monseur Fouquet (aka Froggy) that having a harmonica
> player running the show tends to make the company inherently more
> responsive to player needs.
>
> Russ

   Not to mention that TOMBO is maniacally sensitive about their
products and will do just about ANYTHING to keep a good repore. Lee is
also ne-plus-ultra among humanoids and is as fastidious in his business
as he is in his life.

smo-who just adores Lee-joe (and don't make any veiled sexual inuendos)
  :)  Hey, now were talkin harp, eh?