Overblows and Lee Oskars

Just a follow up question to a previous thread. With all the talk on
overblows I started experimenting and am getting them OK off the 6 hole on
a Special 20 and working on the other ones. My experience with the LO is as
described, hard to do and squeaky if I do get it. Is there any appropriate
tuning or gap adjustment for the LO to make these cleaner or easier to do?
If this was covered before for the LO then you have my apologies.
Cheers.
Jon