ADMIN Required Reading

In an attempt to be somewhat decorous I seem to have not gotten my point
across yesterday.  Post on this thread, yapping dogs, bad words, etc and
you'll be violating list policy and subject to removal.  That means anyone
who posts on this subject.  I cannot tell you how annoyed I am.  I thought
we had this straightened out yesterday.  57 messages in my inbox and I've
got 4 bouncing addresses today.  What's 4 times 57?  That's what my inbox
looks like today and a good 50% of the posts have absolutely nothing to do
with harmonica.

I guess another reminder is in order.  It is against list policy to repost
private posts with out the express consent of the original poster.
Violating this policy can make you subject to removal from the list.
Thank you for your cooperation and thanks to the 99.9% of harp-l members
who know what the rules are here and actually follow them.