Which gasket for the MC-151 and the Brown Bullet?

I have a Brown Bullet and a Brown Biscuit that I am going to put NOS MC-151
elements into.  The elements are in the original packaging with the
instructions and both of the Gaskets.  The two are the "Molded" and the
"Flat Neoprene" type.  Do I use the "Flat Neoprene" on both shells?  If so,
does anyone have a preferred method? (ie. type of cement to use etc?)   The
"Molded" gasket seems to be too big.  Am I missing something?

- -Thanks -Bubba

- -Harp Content.

I'm drawing closer to getting my harps back after my car was stolen. .(cue
mystery music-"Dun-Dun-DUUUUUN!!!!") . . . .More to come. . . .I can't wait
till I can hip y'all to what's up.