re: Hohner Vintage Tricell Vamper

<quote>
Date: Wed, 31 Mar 2004 12:14:34 -0500
From: "Marcio Marchini" <mqm@xxxxxxxx>
Subject: Hohner Vintage Tricell Vamper
Someone mantioned Little Walter would use overblows and I think it was G.
that mentioned the Hohner Vintage Tricell Vamper
http://idximage.tripod.com/idx63432.html
Very interesting. Was this a valved harp like the Suzuki ProMaster 350V or
was it more like the XB-40 ? Or maybe something totally different ?
Thanks,
</quote>

Hello Marcio
  You can read the original email I posted on this topic.  It was response
to Iceman's email asking would todays blues players play the XB40 since
Little Walter didn't.  Found in the Yahoo harp-l-archives: