[Harp-L] Richard Hunter free download for August 2004

Hi all,

In May 2004, I spent a day in the studio in Southhampton, UK
with Sugar Mama UK, the British blues duo fronted by guitarist/vocalist
Dave Carson, recording live acoustic blues.  It's my first live
recording session in years, and the music has that great feeling in it
that you only get from being in the room with the other musicians,
knowing that every note is for keeps.  What a blast!

The songs recorded at that session have now been mixed, and we'll be
releasing a CD within the next two months.  This month's free download
to my subscribers is a full-length final mix of "All You Good People," a
fine swinging blues by Lonnie Johnson from the session, with lots of
great guitar and harp on it.

I'm very excited about this release.  I'm so excited, in fact, that I'm
going to make this recording available not only to my subscribers, but
to everyone on this list.  You can access the 128 kbps version of the
piece -- note that even this version is a 4-meg download -- at this URL:
http://www.hunterharp.com/AllYouGoodPeople128.html

After you hear the piece, if you're interested in joining my
subscription list, stop by http://www.hunterharp.com/freemus.html and
send me an email telling me you want in. If you'd like me to notify you
when the CD is available, let me know that too.

Enjoy!

Regards, Richard Hunter
www.hunterharp.com