Re: [Harp-L] Help - Painting My Mic

The best way to know good tips about it would be to go at your local car-repair sotre and ask about it.
I have friend specialized into car painting and he uses his skills to also paint harmonica covers and microphones.
His job is brillant!

So, ask around the car stuff fanatics. They might help you more than anybodyelse.

Froggy