[Harp-L] Chrometta

I have been spending some time sharpening my chromatic playing. A huge revelation early on was realizing that guys like Clarke, George Smith, Piazza, Gruenling, etc... use a large embochure with tongue block for the big fat octaves and intervals. Here is where I have been having some problems. After extensive playing I start to get an ache in the jaw. I play CX-12's and a 280. It is much more noticable on the CX-12, but the seal is hugely better than the 280. The chrometta harps look like they more closely resemble the Golden Melody harps I mainly play. Has anyone out there tried these out and have anything to say about their use in a George Smith style of play? Anybody have any suggestions regarding the jaw pain thing?

Thanks
Chris