[Harp-L] Bluesharp Recordings

I'm kind of a fan of Paul Oscher and appreciated the
head's up about the new CD. Just bought it online and
can't wait to get it. Made me realize that this is the
only way i know about new harp CD's these days. It's
not exactly something you can check in ~Variety~. Does
anyone have a website that has regular updates on the
~super heroes of harp~ album releases? Does anyone
know if Kim Wilson is putting together a live album? I
noticed he was recording [at the little show I saw]
and would love to hear that 20 minute boogie again.
Can anyone say if that is a regular part of his act?

PS: Deleted all my mail and can't reply to a couple of
you who wrote me offlist. Drop me a line- ~Harper From
Philly~ and I'll answer your questions. But, yes, I
was bidding on a lot of ham mics for a while
:-> [wanted to make sure I have 20 CR elements stashed
away].
Robb