[Harp-L] Braille Harps - Bring Eyesight To The Blind.

Hey Harpsters,
I know that most everthang's been thought of, so if it ain't been done already -it's probly not worth doin'. And anyways it's probly already in the Harp-L archives, I just can't find it.
Anyways, why is it that the Harp manufactures don't put little (standardized) bumps or notches or something on the cover plates or on the ends to indicate what key the harmonica is in. It would be great for anyone who is blind, has bad eyesight or plays blues in low light conditions ( If such people in fact were to exist). Braille Harps - Bring Eyesight To The Blind.
Another solution might could be FLAVOR HARPS - where the combs are factory flavorized, e.g., Apple, Bar BQ, Cigarette, Dogshit, Earwax, Fennel, Grape or whatever (I'm not married to these flavors). I know, I know - all this hash was probly settled 2 weeks before I joined the List. But Justin Case, I'm throwin' it up on the the ol' orange crate waaay down in the the basement, and turn on a soft blue light and listen to nothin' but the BLUES. (Anyone out there remember the actual text of this 11:00PM rap by Sam Evans, WGES, chgo., BLUE LIGHT TIME, c. mid to late 50's?
  --Just full of ideas (or sumthin') today,
      --CalSag