From: harp-l-bounces@xxxxxxxxxx [mailto:harp-l-bounces@xxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf
Of ROBERT VENABLES
Sent: Friday, September 24, 2004 7:30 AM
To: harp-l@xxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [Harp-L] mp3 (limited harp content)

Can anyone recommend a program that will enable me to save mp3 or similar
from a cd and then email it. I have real audio (free version) which seems
intent on taking over the computer, and Windows media player. Harp content,
if I can master it, I can send my take on some Irish & Scottish tunes Email
me offlist if you like, I am sure this is childsplay to most of you Thanks
Rob V