From: BassHarp <bassharp@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
To: harp-l@xxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [Harp-L] Micropore Valves
Date: Sat, 25 Sep 2004 17:06:47 -0700

Looking for some micropore valves for my bass harmonica. OK - now that I have your attention, a friend of mine here in LA is trying to find out about micropore material for making valves. He needs to know if the name is a generic material name, or if it is a brand name, and more importantly, where is it available? Any help would be appreciated.
Thanks,
Danny