RE: [Harp-L] re: Jason Ricci/Big Al?

...you forgot Pat Ramsey in that mix - which is one of Ricci's top
influences.

But I personally appreciate your Magic Dick reference in there. Ricci's
18+ minute long "Goenophiny" to me, is a real homage to whammer jammer
in some parts - it seems that Ricci doffs his cap intentionally to that
famous bench mark of a harmonica song.