[Harp-L] wireless rigs for JT30

Hi
I have gone back to playing with my old JT30 mic, after a few years of trying other stuff - and I am thinking of upgrading my stage show by switching to wireless
Can anyone give me any tips on good, affordable wireless setups that work well with the Astatic JT30 ?
Also, my guitarist already uses a wireless - should I be concerned about having different frequencies or something ? (I have no idea how these things work)
Thanks!
Hammer