[Harp-L] Fireball

Had a chance to demo the new Fireball mic last night with a diatonic harp played through a
Kalamazoo.  I brought along my Hot-Rod Silver Bullet Astatic for comparison.  I like my Silver
Bullet a lot.  But I have to say that the Fireball blew it away.   It was signficantly louder,
brighter, and much easier to hold.  I was expecting it to sound too clean, but to my surprise it
had some real "balls" to it.  But the best thing about it was that it delivered all that punch
without ANY of the "tiger by the tail" feel of a bullet on the verge of feedback.  I will be
buying one. it made me and my Kalamazoo sound better. Can't give a better endorsement than that!