Re: [Harp-L] Fireball

Hey there David, thanks for the review of the Fireball mic, I was hoping for
a few more reviews.  Yours clinched it for me.....I guess I am going to get
me one.  Thanks kindly,
Derrick Foley...ps:  how is the bending going on your lower tuned XB40? I
remember reading you were having some issues with it.  How about an update?
As far as I am concerned, the XB is a far more versatile instrument than a
standard diatonic.  The definitive perpetual blues machine.  Stay well.