[Harp-L] voice lessons

After all these years of spending mucho dinero on harps, amps, guitars, yah yah yah, my wife seldom complained. Recently, I met a really cool fellow who runs the local recording studio who gives voice lessons on the side. At first I thought about signing myself up but then I realized that maybe it was time to give the wife a chance to be able to find a musical outlet. She liked to sing but wasn't to hot at it, so I figured we'd inject some professional tutoring into the equation and see what happens. I wanna tell you something-this gal's singing is coming around big time! It really does my heart good to see her enjoying her budding talent and now, maybe, when I mention that very reasonably priced Sonny Boy Amp she will be distracted enough for it to fly. Heh Heh Heh!