[Harp-L] Sonny Jr. Bassman for Sale

Hi,

I sold my SJ modded BM a few months ago. One of my pals who also has one
with and inboard reverb., is now interested in selling his. He does not use
the internet very much so I told him that I would help. This amp is in
excellent condition. 2-10 Jensens and 2 eminence ceramics. He is asking
1500. I am only doing this to help him out so please only contact me off
list with serious inquiries. I won't be supplying photos etc. I will pass
your phone numbers onto him.

Dennis "Doc" Alters