Subject: [Harp-L] George Smith/Rod Piazza Duet

Ray asks:  "I heard a cut on a local blues radio show of a really cool
instrumental,
>and all I heard afterward was that it was performed  by George Smith and Rod
> Piazza. It was a cool strolling shuffle. That's  the only description I can
 offer. I know it's a short in the dark but I  thought I'd ask anyway.
> So...anyone know the name of it?"

......Ray  -- a few years ago while out of town, heard a track I just  HAD to
find out about.  Finally decided to call the radio station and ask  if there
was any way to identify it.  Turns out if you give them the date  and the
approximate time of day, the majority of stations  will most likely identify the
track for you.  Might be worth a phone  call?
Good luck,
Elizabeth