[Harp-L] Wm Kratt vintage chromatic....hohner????

Comarades,
I received as a gift, an old and somewhat tired looking  "Wm. Kratt Co." 12 hole chromatic Harp in the key of C.
It looks to me just like a Hohner Chromonica. My friend says that it's from the 1960's. It says "Made in USA     A440" on the front cover.
"Professional Super Chromatic ULTRA-MONICA" on the back cover.
It has leather valves.
Can anyone tell me if this is actually a private labelled Hohner and if the the Chromonica reed plates will fit this harp?

Also- the brass slider could use some cleaing up- what should I use to clean/policy it with?
Thanks!
The Mojoman

--
Check out the "Mojoland" section of my website for live recordings, info on the band and upcoming events!
http://www.andymeehan.com