From: harp-l-bounces@xxxxxxxxxx [mailto:harp-l-bounces@xxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf
Of camposs@xxxxxxxxx
Sent: Tuesday, April 05, 2005 4:41 PM
To: harp-l@xxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [Harp-L] a question for all you toungue blockers out there...

Ive been playing pucker style for about two years now and have
recently been turned to to the toungue blocking method by a friend.
Ive been practicing and playing with it for a while but i cant seem to
get a good tougue blocked 3 draw bend and a full four draw bend. is
this a common thing that i will eventually overcome, or do most
toungue blockers switch to a pucker for the 3 draw bend and the 4 draw
bend.