[Harp-L] CX-12

Just ordered a CX-12 in G. Well, after I ordered it I got to thinking about chromes in G in general, and why did I order that? I have a Super 64 that I don't use, its heavy, slow and sounds boozzy in the lower 2 holes. I don't like to transpose a 12 holer up to the higher registers just to play below middle C, even though better players than me sound good up there. Hope the G works out, the hole pattern will be an all new experience however...hmmnn. Could not find much info on who plays G chromes on the net.