[Harp-L] RE: Fireball

Good question, the Fireball was being demoed at a party hosted by Mike Polesky.  Chris Wienk
supplied the Fireballs.  (Two different models, one for chromatic and one for diatonic.  The
diatonic model had its capsule right up against the inside of the grill, the chromatic model had
more space between the capsule and the grill.)  He used a low-Z to high-Z adapter at the amp
input, but I didn't take note of the brand name.