Re: [Harp-L] Douglas Tate

Let's take this moment to start a good wishes note to Doug -- a sort
of "Get Well Card".  If there is someone over in England who can make
Doug aware of our posts, please do.  Maybe a brief smile or two will
help him fight the blues of being sick.

Doug:  Get well!!  You are in all our thoughts and prayers, not just
because you are a good player, but because you are a special person
with a special love for our passion (the harmonica).  So get well!!
We don't really want to have to do another SPAH without you!

Cara Cooke
Austin, Tx